Predictable, first time tool
recovery, every time.
Pentagon Technologies' QIII Line of Surface Particle Detection (SPD) instrumentation is the industry standard for measuring and controlling surface particle contamination – and it just got better. The new QIII Ultra SPD includes our leading surface measurement technology with resolution down to 0.1 um and many enhancements for use in today's critical clean environments.
As high technology industries move to lower and lower geometries to produce faster, higher resolution and more complex products, controlling surface particle levels in the 0.1 um range become critical to yield and process control.
- Predictable, first time tool recovery, every time.
- Reduce recovery time by 25-50%
- Reduce particle adders by 50%+
- Reduce seasoning and test wafers
- Reduce pump-purge cycles
- Increase MTBC by 4x or more
- Increase tool availability by 10%+
- Reduce PM cycle time
- Reduce troubleshooting events
- ISO-14644-9 surface particle compliance
The New QIII Ultra SPD Includes
- 0.1 um resolution, with HeNe laser optics
- New Static sampling mode for improved measurement accuracy.
- New 7" high resolution WVGA screen for clear, crisp images and text.
- New probe multi-connector for ease in attaching and swapping one of the variety of probes that are offered.
- Two user replaceable batteries that can be ‘hot swapped” without shutting the unit down resulting in unlimited run time in battery mode.
- Data collected can now be easily downloaded through the USB port.
- Software upgrades can be uploaded directly by the end-user through the USB port.
- There are now 6 channels of particle data for enhanced visibility to particle distribution.
Additional Descriptions: Surface Particle Counter, or Surface Particle Sniffer