Browse current employment opportunities at Pentagon Technologies below.
Read more about each position, then upload your résumé online today to apply.
Product Engineer (Hayward, CA)
Location: Hayward, California
Status: Full Time
Self-starter to perform procedures associated with supporting assigned products and tasks.
- Provide technical and engineering support to customers and sales force.
- Liaison with outside design consultants to guide development efforts.
- "Pentagonize" documentation provided by outside design.
- Organize documentation for inclusion in Pentagon document control system.
- Develop new products and services to enhance the value of existing product line.
- Manage the PLCT process (Product Life Cycle Team) for assigned products.
- Identify manufacturing issues, identify root causes and suggest and implement solutions to those issues.
- Work with production team, engineering, vendors and customers to identify and correct issues.
- Work toward continuous product improvement, cost containment and reduction.
- Work with designers to ensure quality by design and design for manufacturability.
- Work with purchasing to pre-qualify and ongoing qualification of vendors.
- Supervision and maintenance of the calibration lab.
- Follow all policies and procedures as directed by Pentagon.
- Duties and responsibilities include the principal function of the job. The job description may not be a complete listing of miscellaneous, incidental or other duties that may be assigned during normal operations.
- Calibration-lab technicians
- Engineering Degree and relevant work experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- Ability to view larger picture.
- Ability to influence the development of product roadmap as well as guide product design to reach established goals and specifications.
- Experience in CAD.
- Calibration Lab, Prototype Areas, and Manufacturing.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We offer benefits including health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401k and paid time off.